omg we use to do this in elementary school except it went
this is buggy
buggy says hi
this is buggy when a car goes by
there was also one about buggy rolling over or something. it ended with a buggy dying also.
- who else remembers face
- this guy right here who else remembers him because if you don’t i am so sorry for you
- he was a giant face on the tv that taught you things and made a silly noise
- sometimes a straw would show up oh my god remember and face would be yellow and he’d drink from the straw and he’d gradually turn blue and it was like oh my god face what did you just drink that’s some magical juice
- and then blue would show up in the corner like “bow bow bow” and face would be like “do you know what show is coming up next” and i’d be like “blue, obviously, he’s right there, face, are you stupid”
- ugh the biggest mistake nick jr ever made was getting rid of face
"The first letter is ‘F’ followed by ‘A’, ‘C’, ‘E’. F-A-C-E spells Face and that’s me."
1992. From The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales.
Oil paint and collage on illustration board.
i loved this book
apparently my dad met the author once and he always told me about it all the time
oh my gooooooodddd flashbacks to second grade. holy shit
BRUCE, I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY I AM VERY IMPRESSED WITH YOU.
Not many can impersonate a singing, pink fluffball and still be masculine.
I CAN’T BREATHE
I REALLY MEAN IT
I NEED AIR
OW OW OW
I CAN’T BREATHE I’M LAUGHING TOO HARD
lol i remember this
Book orders were so dope.
OH GOD YES
HELL YES BOOK ORDERS.
i would circle everything i wanted and imagine my life with these cool spy stuff and we never bought anything because we had no money
I loved book orders. Also book fairs.
When i was in first grade i honestly believed my grandfather was bill cosby. they both had the same personality and looked alike plus it was something my family would joke about, the similarities that is. I told one of my friends that my grandfather was bill cosby and he was like “if he’s your grandfather then have him say your name on his tv show!!” I don’t remember what I did after that but I guess it’s obvious that bill cosby never actually said my name on his tv show.
just sharing because i keep seeing a ton of the cosby show .gifs on my dash.
Omg you guys I found the website where I took my first sorting hat quiz.