Dan’s Resumé from Dan Vs The Mall Santa:
8/03/09 - 08/03/09: TEMP- SHARKINGTON’S DOWNTOWN IN(cutoff)
being more qualified than anyone in my vicinity, (cutoff)
4/7/07-4/12/09: LIBRARY SERVICES - HOPPER AND AU(cutoff)
Did not care for their water cooler water.
6/19/04-6/19/04 - RIBLETS - CHICKEN GUY - MY breats are bigger than theirs.
8/3/01-9/11/01 - OFFICE SUPPLIES OFFICE - DEBT COLLECTOR - Partied like it was still 1999 until several angry people told me to turn on the TV.
12/27/99 - 12/31/99 - Y2K
I LOVE that Dan lists Y2K on his resumé. I can just see him walled up in his apartment like a bunker until long after the new year…
let’s see, analysis of his jobs:
- Debt collector. I can see that.
- Chicken Guy? well no work from 01-04 would make a guy desperate. I don’t see that going well. But then he only lists one day there.
- Library Services? He worked for a law firm?? Well Dan does have a mind to connect the dots. Do you need a law degree to do that? Maybe Dan’s more educated than we thought! We was there the longest…
- temp at Sharkington’s downtown in (something that got cut off). I wonder what that job was. either way it only lasted a day…
- So Dan’s officially been unemployed from August 2009 ‘til December 2011 (assuming the show’s initial airing is in “real time”). Now we know why he’s always borrowing money from Chris.